Monday, April 7, 2008

Expectation!

A expectation that I could think of that my parents has for me is to achieve in life, go to college and joined or be a crime Secene Investigation(CSI). My parents like anything that has to do with crime, but however I don't see myself in a position of trying to find out who the killer is. Eventhough, you get paid good I still wouldn't do it because I wouldn't enjoy it and I wouldn't be the person for this kind of job.

My plans are to become a computer enginnering,my parents think thats a very good carrer, however, my dad thinks that i would be better off being in the CSI. I enjoy using computers, sometimes I struggle in doing something using my computer, but I make a endeavor, in trying to do what i can't. Sometimes I even help my dad when he is not able to do use the computer. Since the day I was little I will always look at my dad using the computer and look at what he was doing. No one ever taught me anythin of computers, I learned everything that I know by watching and by learning from my own mistakes. My dad also knows that I will also be able to achieve in life having this as my job.

My parents respect the idea that I want to become a computer engineeing, but they think that being in the CSI is a better job. At least they respect the idea that I'm not indicated or the person for the CSI. Being in the CSI is really hard and it takes alot of work getting the job and you have to be able to see blood and I know I wouldn't be.

No comments: